Can I hide my existing Audio/Video equipment?
Can the equipment be located anywhere in my house?
How do I control my equipment?
- Handheld LCD screen remotes
- Touch-screen tablet remotes
- Wall-mounted keypads
- Wireless key-chain remote
How does the quality of the equipment affect the sound of music, soundtracks and other types of audio?
What options are available for installing remote Audio/Video systems in my home?
- Infrared Receiver: Routs instructions to your equipment via infrared signal. Infrared controls require you to point your remote device at the infrared receiver, a tiny relay device that is placed on your video screen, to issue commands
- Radio Frequency: Allows you to remotely control your equipment without having to point the receiver directly at the equipment to which you are issuing commands.
- ZigBee: The most advanced technology for remote Audio/Video control, ZigBee creates a system-wide, multi-node mesh network. This allows the signal to travel the fastest route to the equipment, creating the most efficient and reliable remote system possible.
Imagine coming home to the ultimate Audio/Video experience: nuanced yet powerful surround sound, crisp visuals and the convenience of a single, intuitive control panel.
High quality Audio/Video equipment partnered with intelligent system design can transform the experience. Music is clearer and more ambient. Movies and televised sports events become fully immersive. And the system controls allow you to calibrate every element to your preferences easily and intuitively.
Best of all, the technology is ingeniously hidden and controlled remotely, allowing your home style to take centre stage. No more wires trailing on the floor or across the wall. No more big, boxy electronics taking up space. No need for multiple remotes, each with its own complicated set of buttons and commands. Just an effortless entertainment experience that fits your style.