Q: How does lighting automation work?
Q: What is involved in a lighting automation installation?
Q: How do I control the automated lighting system?
- Simple-to-use LCD hand held remote
- Touch-screen tablet remote
- Wall-mounted keypads
- Wireless key-chain
Q: Can lighting automation save me time and money?
Q: What are the key advantages of a lighting automation system?
- Time-savingand convenient, especially in larger homes
- Lets you achieve sophisticated lighting effects with calibrated dimmers
- Gives you one-click control of all the lights in your home
- Allows you to program and save specific lighting effects for parties, dinners and other occasions
- Lets you pre-program lights for “vacation mode,” simulating occupancy for added security
Imagine being able to change the mood of your home at the touch of a button. Lighting automation lets you program and recreate specific lighting effects at one touch, controlling every light in your home from a dimmer or keypad. With one command, you can set the stage for your next party, create the right ambiance for a romantic dinner for two or conveniently turn all the lights off before turning in for the night. Automating your lighting system also allows you to program specific lights to turn on and off in your absence to enhance your existing security precautions.